Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Its 1 am. on what was suppose to be a fun night out with the friends, but some people just can't handle being out on an island sitting around a camp fire. These people didn't belong out here and I had no clue how they had got out here. I'm blaming my cousin for driving them to the island. Anyways its my turn to return these wimps back to the mainland. My brain was somewhere else so this could be a dangerous trip. I get everyone in my boat, make it through the back water to the main channel and return every one back safely. Except myself of course, I now had to drive back alone in the pitch black with blurry vision. I made it across the channel without hitting a bouyie or anything but as soon as I made it in the backwaters BOOM! I had hit a submerged tree and was stuck.


Laying on my back I stare up at the sun looking away every two seconds because of the pain. Grunt my yellow lab runs bye me and shakes off the wet drops from hits fur coat, damn dog that was cold. Some good old classic rock plays from the radio and in this moment I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment